https://freighttrain.com/wp-content/uploads/bisnow-houston-life-sciences-event-1.jpeg 306 537 Freight Train /wp-content/uploads/2021/10/FreightTrain.svg Freight Train2022-12-27 15:51:252022-12-27 15:53:42Bisnow Houston Life Sciences Update
Bisnow Houston Life Sciences Update
What You’ll Learn During This Life Science Presentation:
- What are the current trends in the life sciences and healthcare industry? What will the Houston life sciences industry look like in 2023?
- At what stage is the current cluster in maturity and what is the path to reaching coastal, national, and global competitiveness?
- What’s the key to attracting VC interest over more established and well-known life sciences markets? What’s worked for other up-and-coming markets?
- How do local education and talent generation compare to other national institutions and what is being done to retain key talent?
- How is Houston handling the increased demand for lab space?
- How is Houston securing its slice of the pie in a global competition for capital? What types of research are being funded and where is there the opportunity to grow? How much manufacturing is taking place locally?
- How is Houston supporting its start-up ecosystem? What are the observations of local incubators and co-lab spaces? When graduating, are companies choosing to stay local or move to other clusters? Where is demand continuing to grow?
- In regards to supply and demand, how important is a project’s speed to market, and what innovations in development allow for specialized construction for today’s tenants? When repositioning, which assets are being targeted and how are local service providers challenging national companies that specialize in life science?